By reserving, booking, occupying a slip or entering the marinas , you the Visitor are agreeing to the marina rules, regulations, Insurance and Hold Harmless Clause, Visitors Acknowledgement of Risks, fees and cancellation policy.
2022 Watch Hill & Sailors Haven Marina Rates
Daily Slip Rates
Shoulder Season Season – Both Marinas: May 20 -June 23 & Sept 6-Oct 10:
- Weekend & Holiday Rate (F,S,S) ……….. $2.75 / ft
- Weekday Rate (M,T,W,T) ………………………… $1 / ft
Summer Season: June 24 – September 5:
- Weekend Rate (F,S,S & Holidays) …….. Watch Hill – $3.50 / ft. …. Sailors Haven – $3.75 / ft
- Weekday Rate (M,T,W,T) ……………………….. Watch Hill – $1.50 / ft. ….. Sailors Haven – $2 / ft
- 3 DAY STAY + Special – 15% of docking bill back as a discount voucher for Food & Beverage for any stay 3 consecutive days or more (see details below).
- FUEL SAVER Special – Book two full weekends straight through, save on your round trip fuel and with the 3 DAY STAY + deal, you get most of your discounted mid-week dock fees back in the form of a Food & Bev Voucher (see details below).
- Minimum Rates – Single day advance weekend reservations allowable in Shoulder Seasons except for the 3 day minimum rate for Memorial Day weekend at both marinas and the 2 day minimum rate for Miss Fire Island weekend at Sailors Haven. 2 day minimum rate charge for reservations that include a Saturday in the peak summer season. Non-refundable 5 day minimum rate charges for 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday weeks. No exceptions. The 5 day minimum rates for the 4th of July and Labor Day weekends are collected upfront in full and are non-refundable.
- Waste & Recyclable Removal Surcharge – $3 / day / vessel. LoveFINS removed well over 100,000 pounds of garbage alone from Watch Hill & Sailors Haven Marinas in 2021. We separated and ran weekly barge trips of recyclables that were donated to a Boyscout troop for their fundraising. The cost of removing waste from Fire Island is an enormous burden for LoveFINS and, if LoveFINS is to be a sustainable operation, the costs must be recovered. The surcharge applies all season.
- Cancellation Policy – Our Cancellation Policy is posted on Dockwa. Please review when making a reservation.
Hourly Slip Rates
- Weekend Peak Summer …………………………… $1 / ft / hour
Weekdays & Shoulder Weekends ………….. $0.50 / ft / hour
- Hourly applies at Sailors Haven Only. At Watch Hill the daily rate applies for all marina visits EXCEPT at the sole discretion of the Dockmaster or for the FREE HOURLY DOCKING special after 4:30 PM seven days a week while dinning at the Food Truck or patronizing the bar as noted below. During Non-holiday weekdays at Watch Hill – at Dockmaster’s sole discretion – the free hourly docking special may be awarded for boaters visiting solely for lunch.
- $10 minimum charge per hour
- 3 hour maximum then full daily rate applies
- First come first serve only, not available by advance reservation.
- Availability at sole discretion of the Dockmaster
Seasonal Slip Rates
- D-Basin, Slips A1-A10, Corner Slips ……. $180 / ft
- All Other Slips …………………………………………. $155 / ft
- Dockage from mid-May thru mid-October
- Minimum 26 ft boat length charge
- Electricity & Water included, but if energy prices soar, there could be an electricity surcharge.
- Waste & Recyclable Removal Surcharge is extra
- Limited seasonal slips at Watch Hill
- No seasonal slips are available at available at Sailors Haven.
- 50A/120V – $14 / day
- 50A/208V – $18 / day
- 3 DAY STAY + Special – get back 15% of your slip dockage total in a discount voucher for Food & Beverage for any three (3) day or more stay any season. This special replaces discounted weekly rates. F&B voucher must be used during your current stay (expires upon departure). Not Offered / Not Valid Holiday Weeks or Holiday Weekends of Peak Summer. Total used to calculate the discount voucher amount does not include other charges such as Waste & Recyclable Removal Fee or electric.
- FUEL SAVER Special – Book two full weekends straight through, save on your round trip fuel and with the 3 DAY STAY + deal, you get most of your mid-week dock fees back in the form of a Food & Bev Voucher. Note, mid-week rates are already discounted over weekend rates for your extended stay value. This special is the 3 DAY STAY + Special used in a way to optimize your value, see the terms above for more details and restrictions, i.e. not valid Holiday Weeks or Holiday Weekends of Peak Summer.
- FREE Dinner Dockage Special – FREE hourly dockage at Watch Hill for arrivals after 4:30 P.M. seven days a week all season long while dining or patronizing our bar at our Whalehouse Point restaurant (or our food truck & tent bar while we rebuild). Weekend hourly slips may be limited in availability. This special is at the sole discretion of the Dockmaster. It does not apply to overnight dockage. Feel free to call ahead. Boater must pay first and present dinner or bar receipt to the Dockmaster. Food or Bar receipt must be a minimum of $20 to receive the free hourly docking special.
Check In Times
- 10:00 A.M. or earlier if slips are vacant at the Dock Master’s discretion
- Please provide an ETA in every reservation or as soon as you know so that we can accommodate all boaters wishing to use the marinas such as those interested in hourly or daily use.
- 9:00 A.M.