2024 Seasonal Rates
- D-Basin, Slips A1 – A10 & Corner Slips … $188 / ft
- All Other Slips …………………………………………… $162 / ft
- Electricity included, but if energy prices soar there could be a surcharge.
- A 3% Surcharge will be charged for Credit Card payments.
- Waste & Recyclable Removal Surcharge is extra
- 26 ft minimum boat length charge
- Dockage mid-May through mid-October
- Limited number of seasonal slips available at Watch Hill
- No seasonal slips are available at Sailors Haven.
Find your park, connect with your boating community friends and enjoy the beach lifestyle at Fire Island National Seashore for an entire season (May through October). A seasonal slip at Watch Hill is a fraction of what it would cost to rent a summer home on Fire Island and only marginally more than seasonal docking on mainland Long Island. It’s Fire Island’s premier family marina destination immersed in the seashore’s abundant natural and cultural resources.
All three of our children were raised spending entire summers on our old sailboat Sea Fox docked and anchored off of Fire Island. We did it on a shoestring budget of about the cost of a one week vacation rental in Ocean Beach yet the wholesome summers of exploration for our family — in a place without cars but an abundance of sunsets, wilderness and community — has been priceless. If FINS would have offered seasonal slips at the time we would have been all over it. Feel free to ask us about our Fire Island journey anytime.Doug and Lee, Operators
Watch Hill is had has the beauty, remoteness, and is as raw and wild as Montauk but without the travel time, crowds and cost. FINS has authorized seasonal slips at Watch Hill Marina only.
If you are interested in a seasonal slip or have any questions send us an email using the form below: